- This event has passed.
British Beer Invasion
Friday October 20, 4:00 pm - Saturday October 28, 11:55 pm
It’s happening again, the British are invading Surry Hills! The Wild Rover train board menu will be filled with British beers on offer during SYDNEY BEER WEEK.
Beavertown, Moor, Brewdog, Greene King, St Peters and Samuel Smiths will be featured among an army of British brands in a variety of styles.
There will also be a variety of homemade Sydney Beer Week inspired pies throughout the nine days, made with a selection of our favourite beers. Come in, sit at the bar and work your way through the menu while tucking into your classic english pub grub.
Stay tuned for this years beer selection.
- Beavertown Neck Oil Session IPA
- Buxton Axe Edge IPA
- Buxton Experimental Hoppy Sour Pale
- Siren White Tops Wit IPA
- Siren American Oak Brown Ale
- Siren Calypso Berliner Weisse
- Siren Yu Lu Earl Grey Pale Ale
- Wild Beer Co Chronos Barrel Aged Lager
- Wild Beer Co Rooting Around Wild Pale Ale
- Wild Beer Co Smoking Barrels Autumn Ale
- BrewDog Punk IPA
- BrewDog Kingpin Lager
- Brewdog Elvis Juice Grapefruit IPA
- Timothy Taylor Landlord Pale Ale
- Wells Banana Bread English Ale
- Young’s Double Choc Stout
- Samuel Smith Pale Ale
- Samuel Smith Organic Lager
- Beavertown Gammaray APA (on tap)
- Guinness (on tap)
- Bombardier ESB (on tap)